Wednesday, November 6, 2013

inspiring artists...

mona at http://monaspicturesque.blogspot.com/ has challenged her readers to list their inspirational artists...
I did not post photographs or images, because i'm not sure if they would be okay with that.
however, if you follow the links, you should see what makes them so inspiring...
 
1. kim klassen...
she is an excellent teacher, a fabulous artist and an inspirational businesswoman. I've taken a lot of her courses and learned a tremendous amount from her. I admire her art, and also her generosity when it comes to sharing. 
this is the first image of hers that I saw and I remain in awe of it...
 
 
2. erins arts and gardens...
I love her style, her photography and paintings inspire me and she stretches with honesty and bravery.  her blog is beautiful and can be found here -
 
3. lisa Gordon...
a fabulous macro photographer...after stumbling on her somewhere online,
I went and got a macro lens...
 
4. sue Bryce...
how she makes women feel is priceless...
how she teaches, generous...
how she opens up and shares all, courageous...
 
5. Dianne poinski...
a true artist in every medium she touches, from painting to iphones...thanks to her, I have found most of the others on my list. she shares her techniques so generously.
 
6. mona's picturesque...
her work is distinctive, with a fantasy, ethereal feel...love her portraits, collages and flowers... :)
 
7. pixel dust art...
this website gave me 'permission' in my head to transform photos into digital art.  she takes it to a whole new level and when I am bored with myself, I visit here and come away inspired...
 
8. French kiss...
she has some of the most beautiful textures, I love every one of them
 
9. paint the moon...
love her blog, I always learn a lot from a visit...I scroll back on all the entries til I catch up. 
then I go shoot something :)
 
10. sue gary...
found her on flickr one day.  her images of nature speak to me, love them all...

8 comments:

  1. You certainly named some wonderful artist several of which I am familiar. I would say you would rank right up there with the best of them....I always enjoy visiting you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me on this list! I must also agree with Nancy. Thank you for sharing your work and your inspiration. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Dianne - for your kind comment and for your post on facebook!
      :) :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Marie ♥ Thanks for sharing, putting me on your list (that made me SO proud!!!) and for most for the inspiration.
    I love your list. I bookmarked Sue Bryce immediately. Fell in love with her work at once. This is exactly why I created this link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sue Bryce is fabulous, I found her on creativeLive which is online learning website.
      thanks so much for sharing your list, loved it all!

      Delete
  4. These are some inspiring folks you have listed here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to do some blog hopping. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete