Monday, April 11, 2011

the road back...


around a year ago, i changed my life. i discovered what blogging was, created this blog to feed my spirit and ultimately found the road back to me.

what a year it’s been...

i took pictures every day. i reconnected with old friends and made a lot of new friends. i put work on the back burner. turns out, i also put the blog on the back burner. and even though there were some tough moments, this will go down as one of my favorite years.

i feel like i got back my art. like all that lay dormant came back alive, my own personal springtime. its time now to start writing again. i want to know my soul like i once did. how did i end up living on the surface for so long? what's in there now that i'm 56 years old? what did i learn?

now i look to the road ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment